If you are reading this, we know you are curious, therefore we think you are awesome & as you, we also do rad things, so you'll be great on our team. Before scrolling down to the form please read our *Codes of Practice* :
- Be yourself. For the interview (after filling this) wear whatever you want, yourself is your best self.
- Think BIG and in long terms (your mind is your limit) .
- Make something you believe in. Create for people, go beyond wanting money, power or fame.
- Create your own universe (or join ours).
- Don't chase people, be an example. Attract them.
- Look for loyalty. Have a few hard skills (technical aspects of your CV) but be the best on those. Work every day on your soft skills (how you work with others).
- Remember that you are a student for life: The capacity to learn is a gift. The ability to learn is a skill. The willingness to learn is a choice.
- Travel more. Watch documentaries & Sci Fi movies. Get out of your comfort zone.
- Write your own story regardless what society expects from you. If you don't want a white collar job, do not take it. If you don’t see yourself stuck in a cubicle from 8am to 6pm, don’t settle. Do more of what you love.
- People are the most important part of a company.
- Tell the truth (bullshit never works long term).
- Study and research science, fashion, politics & economy. Your context matters.
- Stay curious, you can't know everything.
- Your phone is a temporary feature — don’t spend your life on it (like you wouldn’t spend it on a fax machine).
- Fuck likes, followers, fake lives, fake friends.
- Only trust those who make things you love. Respect comes from admiration & dialogue. Surround yourself with people who will take you higher.
- Have a Tumblr, keep yourself inspired.
- Don't be an eco, be a voice. Do not copy aesthetic, create your own.
- The next six are the most important:
- You are alive, act like it.
- The past doesn’t exist — don’t get stuck in it. You are exactly where you need to be.
- Believe in you. Wake up. Try harder. Bold yourself up.
- Design is not art, is a public service. Design is not about you, get yourself out of the equation.
- If an opportunity does not exist, create it. If an idea does not exist, create it. Do not wait.
- We can make design matter.
A P P L Y H E R E
WE WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER, BEFORE SCHEDULING AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE:
- Click the button and submit your information to apply. This form is for internships & job applications. We recommend you to use Google Chrome. If you do not have any of the following information, specify it... there are no wrong answers.
- Answer this test and send us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org